Tickets for the Premier’s Gala Dinner have now sold out.
The Victorian Multicultural Commission anticipates that more tickets will become available in the coming weeks.
We encourage you to join our waitlist and we will contact you directly after 19 February 2018 should tickets become available.
This year the Premier’s Gala Dinner will be held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on Saturday 17 March 2018, from 6.15pm.
This much anticipated and unforgettable event showcases Victoria’s multicultural communities in one incredible evening of fine dining, cultural performance and dance.
- Community discounted tickets are priced at $90 incl. GST and general fee tickets at $180 incl. GST.
- Tickets must be paid for in full at the time of purchase and payment must be made using a debit card, Visa card or Mastercard.
- Names of guests need to be entered at the time of purchase but may be changed up until Friday 2 March 2018.
- Tickets cannot be reserved or held.
* Community Discount Eligibility
For the purpose of determining ticket registration type, community organisations are defined as any non-government, registered not-for-profit organisation engaged in charitable or other community based activity operating under Australian law.