Victoria’s Multicultural Festival wouldn't be possible without the support from members of our community. If you are enthusiastic, friendly, helpful and professional, we’d love you to join us as a volunteer and ambassador for Cultural Diversity Week and the Festival.
If you'd like to volunteer, please complete your Volunteer Registration below.
Registration closes Tuesday 21 March at 5.00pm.
Wayfinder & Greeter
The Wayfinder & Greeters will welcome the visitors and provide information about the different event elements and directions.
This role will help spruik the various entertainment elements available for event attendees, and encourage participation in our interactive entertainment.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A friendly nature, positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Ability to work collaboratively and harmoniously within a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Reliable & Punctual
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Passion for events
- Have fun!!!
- Meet lots of new people and build new friendships
- Gain valuable experience and skills in the events area
- Give back to the community
- Meal voucher will be provided
- Certificate of participation
- Support Victoria’s multicultural community
- Help promote the benefits of cultural diversity
- Enjoy some of the best multicultural entertainment in Victoria